Subject: [Leica] DMR Settings
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:27:38 -0400

Tina Manley wrote:

It comes on and shows the Leica logo.  I can scroll through the menus
and settings.  Everything seems to be working fine except I can't take
a photo!
<<<

Which shutter release are you using?  The lower one on the DMR unit might
be locked, are you using the release on the R9?  Which metering mode?  RAW
file format?  Are there any blinking lights in the viewfinder when you
press the shutter release?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE