Subject: [Leica] AZO Paper.....
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:05:40 +1030

Yes, I now not only see that from digitaltruth.com but from the
samples I brought back from the Czech Republic last year (ooops).

The first box I tested earlier this year was definitely different to
Lodima.  I'll check the FB stuff in the next few months.  I don't need
a full darkroom but I need some time.

Marty