Subject: [Leica] AZO Paper.....
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:55:30 -0400

Freestyle in California lists it as Fomalux FB 111 which is the old Agfa
designation for double weight glossy, which it is.

Its less expensive than Michael and Paula's Lodima, but only available
in 8x10.  Lodima goes up to 20x24.

It will be interesting to see what folks here think of it.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] AZO Paper.....)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] AZO Paper.....)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] AZO Paper.....)