Subject: [Leica] Commenwealth Games
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:02:07 +0530

Larry,
That is good to hear about New York, it is my favorite city outside India -
I have not been to USA since 2002, because I did not enjoy the mindless
security procedures I was put through at that time, especially as I had held
a US visa for 20 years before that, and traveled into the country dozens of
times. My visa has just expired, and I am debating whether I should renew it
at all....
Cheers
Jayanand