Subject: [Leica] Daniel's Comments on a Leica EVIL Camera at LHSA Wetzlar
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 21:38:26 -0400
References: <AANLkTikPFOZP1onFMe1JA=RGNy0774mhVrgqLV6oUYqD@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimLTL38tN89bA6rjZaX01ERD3VU7wEf0WQDVkCN@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinuFys3b4TRNYObgU=HBD4-BJV2z7wZ+BaiSZ-F@mail.gmail.com> <4CAC3E47.40806@gmx.de> <AANLkTi=UwbX-rOMWAs-qjvJr7fTD58aGA8QeMMrTy8GE@mail.gmail.com> <DF031629-37AD-4513-9C42-0EC7F6A73CF1@comcast.net> <1E6D2713-1041-4D38-90EE-6EE1D24965F2@frozenlight.eu> <8FBE5829-AFAB-4048-9B6D-23EBBFB44553@comcast.net> <AA49D156-6B5A-4C1E-B5BF-5C37BB5D6852@frozenlight.eu> <572A33B8-B04D-4DB6-9092-AD21228B2AE2@comcast.net> <7EB6FD94-123A-4E8C-85AC-A8286C9F8161@charter.net>

Me too.  When I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge in the Spring, I saw at
least a half dozen G-1s and GF-1s in use.  The Panasonic exhibit at
Photokina was absolutely mobbed, too, and the exhibit seemed to be mostly
about micro-4/3rds: still, HD video and 3D video.

Regards,

Dick

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Daniel's Comments on a Leica EVIL Camera at LHSA Wetzlar)