Subject: [Leica] IMG: South Australian wildlife
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:19:07 -0700

I remember watching The Rabbit Proof Fence or something like that. Nice to
know that the rabbit problem is under control..

Can we talk about animals without eating them? :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: South Australian wildlife)