Subject: [Leica] IMG: South Australian wildlife
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 07:37:11 +1000

The Flinders' Ranges ranges are home to kangaroo, emu (we saw many, many)
but also a number of feral species which the National Parks Service are
working to remove from the park, such as goats, camels and foxes to allow
the native species to return in better numbers. We encountered a number of
species together when visiting Parachilna which has an official (human)
population of 7 but rather more visitors.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/1/FR21.jpg.html

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman