Subject: [Leica] Dyslexia is a terrible thing
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 02:07:46 -0700

Just spent two nights wasting half a dozen sheets of digital negative film
(AKA Pictorico OHP) and Adox 110 11x14 paper, wondering why all the sudden
my digital neg prints looked horrid. I got new paper in so I created a
photoshop action to do the digital neg conversion, triple checking the steps
to make sure they are correct. When the prints did not come out, I back
tracked my process, changed my chemical, used different pack of paper, and
finally redoing the calibration.

Then I quadruple checked the steps.

Oops, INVERT then apply the curve. Not the other way around.

Invert-then-curve, invert-then-curve.

Got it now.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>