Subject: [Leica] SD card malfunction
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 23:52:47 -0500

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Daniel Tan <taniel.dan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was under the impression that in some circles, it's standard practice to
> format your card each time you clear it (ie, download onto your computer).

Well yes.  but when you overwrite the media  too many times, you run the
risk of leaving digital debris.  I personally would not reformat more than
three times.

I'll probably be proven wrong by someone who can cite technical stuff and
have never had a problem because they are speaking  theoretically.

I only speak from experience.

--
Regards,

Sonny