Subject: [Leica] SD card malfunction
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:46:41 -0600

Sonny,

OK, I'll byte.

http://tinyurl.com/rf67m

I think SD cards should be quite reliable, anecdotal evidence aside.  Maybe
one
should expect an 80 year lifetime?

I liked http://www.storagesearch.com/ssdmyths-endurance.html - the math
department run amok takes 50+ years to destroy a flash device?

John

PS

I think about this every time I type "wr" in a Cisco switch or router and
write
something out to the dreaded FLASH.

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] SD card malfunction)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] SD card malfunction)