Subject: [Leica] Format output obviousness
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:22:20 -0400

Its great to now that technique means nothing.
" hand-held at 1/13th of a second." this gives us an image we can make
discerning comparative evaluations from.

A digital print black and white on rag paper which may have been 13x19:
Harold Cummer handed me at Photokina 2006 sure looked a notch and half
better than any 1.5 or 1 crop print I'd ever seen. Sold me on medium format
digital. It jumped off the page and looked 3D.

Richard if you're convinced now that a camera with a sensor the size of your
pinky fingernail can match the output from full frame and or medium format
digital backs than think of all the money you're going to save!

Nothing matters! I'm glad I know that now!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com