Subject: [Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:48:10 -0500

  On 9/8/2010 1:08 PM, kyle cassidy on the LUG wrote:
> > From the Strobist blog, TSA fundamentally misunderstands photography&
> > the first amendment, encourages people to call police when they see
> > people taking photos:
>
> http://carlosmiller.com/2010/09/07/tsa-publishes-new-posters-depicting-photographers-as-terrorists/

I say just shoot him./

General Ripper:/

"Your commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for
this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme
watchfulness. The enemy may come individually, or he may come in
strength. He may even come in the uniform of our own troops. But however
he comes we must stop him. We must not allow him to gain entrance to
this base. Now, I am going to give you three simple rules. First, trust
no one, whatever his uniform or rank, unless he is known to you
personally. Second, anyone or anything that approaches within 200 yards
of the perimeter is to be fired upon. Third, if in doubt, shoot first,
and ask questions afterwards. I would sooner accept a few casualties
through accident than lose the entire base and its personnel through
carelessness."