Subject: [Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 18:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a used baby jogger a few years ago. One of those with 3 big wheels.
used it to roll around my 4x5 outfit on trails. I'd take my labrador with
me;
greatest photo assistant I ever had (actually, the only one!).

I loved the look on the faces of people approaching me from a distance and
smiling at grandpa with his dog and grand-child. On getting closer, the
"awe,
isn't that cute" looks would turn into "what the hell is that weirdo doin?!"
Even  better were the folks passing me from behind and looking back over
their
shoulders to see the baby in the stroller....

Ah, the good times....
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com