Subject: [Leica] The Passing of E-6
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

I shoot?Velvia and love it.?For all the reasons you state, Emanuel.
And I find it much harder to "guess" what the color was with color
negative.?If
my scan looks like the transparency, then my starting point is done for me.
I also get frustrated wtih the lack of exposure latitude, but every tool has
it's limitations. Just have to shoot it in the right light. When you do, it
pops!
http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal/content/Lupine_Oak_and_Cloud_001MASTER_large.html

http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal/content/FINAL_PRINT_Lime_Kiln_Path_16pt75_square_large.html

http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal/content/Sunset001_40x40_large.html