Subject: [Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:54:59 -0700

Gene Offered:

> Nope,  Can't stand backpacks, and they're a pain to use.<<

Hi Gene,
Sorry I missed the topic was back packs and like you I can't imagine
carrying camera gear available for use in a back pack.

I have never used one, always a shoulder bag on the left shoulder. Now it's
a perfect body balance any time. I suppose at times around 45 to 50 pounds
or more in weight. Day after day, month after month, year after year! But
it's there and you feel naked without it if you are on an assignment.

And for those of you who maybe of medical interest my inner body frame work
has developed larger and stronger on the left side of my body including the
left leg to shoulder compared to the right side. True! X-rays to prove it
for skeleton development also.

So OK after 60 years of carrying a shoulder bag on the same shoulder I
suppose this is a normal development.

However there isn't anything like a couple of Leica R cameras with motor
drives on one shoulder and a couple of M cameras around your neck to feel
comfortable and well dressed! :-)

Like who needs a back pack? ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)