Subject: [Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:47:38 -0500

==On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM,  <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Gene Offered:
>

>> Nope, ?Can't stand backpacks, and they're a pain to use.<<
>
> Hi Gene,
> Sorry I missed the topic was back packs and like you I can't imagine
> carrying camera gear available for use in a back pack.

Me neither, but for those long haul airplane trips a Think Tank
backpack works fine for holding lots of gear while trudging through
endless terminals; it fits in the overhead just fine.

But in it....or in a checked bag....I carry a rolled up empty shoulder
bag, for use when I am out and about shooting.

I've got a rolling bag too but for now my bag of choice is a Think
Tank back pack.  Subject always to change.

--Bob

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?)