Subject: [Leica] longer strap
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:14:45 -0400

Yes, it's the tiny RF model, originally made for the M6.  I have it on all
of my Leica rangefinders.  It's exactly the right size.  Never slips off of
my shoulder.  The only problem I have with it is that the gripping surface
also grips my long hair!!  That shouldn't be a problem for most guys,
though.  I just need to tie my hair up more securely.

Tina