Subject: [Leica] longer strap
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:00:54 -0500

On 8/14/2010 4:44 PM, brad daly wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestion for a longer strap than the standard-issue
> Leica version?
>
> I'd like one about 60 inches long but of similar skinniness and thickness.
>
> The UPstrap looks like a possibility.

I have both the Domke Gripper and the Upstraps on my cameras.  Both are
fine.  The only negative I can mention about the Upstrap, probably not
relevant to your situation, is that with a thin shirt and a heavy camera
the pad will do a number on your shoulder - those little grippers really
dig in.  But then that is why the camera won't slip off your shoulder.

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] longer strap)