Subject: [Leica] longer strap
From: bwdaly at gmail.com (brad daly)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:39:01 -0500

Tina,

Do you use their RF model?

I'm actually looking for something for my new Sony NEX-5.  I want to be able
to wear it over one shoulder and have enough play to use the flip-up screen
as a waist-level finder or bring it up to eye level.  The 48-inch strap it
came with is to short on my roly-poly figure, plus it's very slippery and
won't say on my shoulder.

If I like the UPstrap, I may get one for my Xpan, as well.  I'd like to be
able to wear the cameras over my shoulder and get some weight off my neck.
 (A day of an M6 and an Xpan around my neck is painful after a while.)

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

--Brad