Subject: [Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:20:52 -0500

I need to add an additional hard drive to my Dell Dimension 4700.  I am
seeking advice on the reliability of available SATA drives in the range of
250 to 640GB.  I have used WD and Seagate Barracuda drives in the past, but
find disturbing comments on the web on the reliability of their present
products.

I'm not out for blazing speed or a giant size drive.  But, reliability is
uppermost in my mind.  Cool operation and low noise would follow.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from taniel.dan at gmail.com (Daniel Tan) ([Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice)
Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice)