Subject: [Leica] Nathan hits Scotland
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:12:52 +0100

Eh? Can't fault your choice of food and beverage, but the foothills of Ben
Nevis don't stretch to Edinburgh and Glasgow, Nathan! Nor could I stretch to
getting to either of the cities for a meet. But if you mean you are making a
side-trip to Fort William, then you are going to be a whole lot closer, and
since the Fort has all the cultural attractions of an abandoned military
camp, I could be persuaded to rendezvous to help you to get over the
disappointment (and there isn't much of a view of the Ben from the town in
any event), even if I can't persuade you that almost anywhere else in the
Highlands would make a better destination than Fort William ^-).

Pray tell us more!

Piers