Subject: [Leica] Nathan hits Scotland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:39:01 +0200

Fort William is where I was planning to go during the day on Saturday, if
the weather is dry, yes.

The itinerary is like this:

arrive Edinburgh Wednesday afternoon; the conference I am attending lasts
until Friday afternoon
Friday evening arrive in Glasgow, spend Saturday there or going to Fort
William
fly home to Alicante Sunday morning

Fort William was recommended to me by a colleague at the office, but OK, he
is Welsh, not Scottish :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman