Subject: [Leica] Indian traffic
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:49:40 +0200

Safety is a real concern indeed.
Yet, I loved the busy streets so full of variety, colours, smells,
sounds, dust, honks, in a word; Life.
Would it still be India otherwise?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Dehli+-+Red+Fort+-+Aug+15+1982-2-2.jpg.html

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Le 8 juin 10 ? 17:30, Richard Man a ?crit :