Subject: [Leica] Indian traffic
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:30:22 -0700

I haven't seen the video yet, but your description seem just like Bangalore
in 2004 when I visited there. Our friend (an Indian native from the area)
joked that the Bangalorean dogs are the smartest dogs and they were - they
could navigate the traffic much better we ever could have.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Good Bye California, now on the road back...)