Subject: [Leica] DNG
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:28:29 +0100

As a person who would like to use Capture One more, I was very disappointed
to find today that .dng files made with Adobe etc. software are not readable
by Capture One. One day they will get their act together at phase One and
produce software that you can actually use for everything.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)