Subject: [Leica] Printing Question
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:15:10 -0700

You didn;t mention whether you are using printer color management or
Photoshop generic profile. e.g. if you are double profiling, then all bets
are off.

However, your image will be a challenge, I think. The deep shadow is a
killer for most printers, I think. Certainly, that's the one area of
problems for my printing on my HP Z3100 (color managed workflow).