Subject: [Leica] Choir and orchestra stitch
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 15:20:06 -0400

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=13660&id=119478324750313
Top right hand corner of the page as it opens is the stitch shot of
everybody I did I mentioned on the lug a few months ago. They just uploaded
it.
Front the front row of the balcony my 50mm 1.8 Nikkor @ 1.8 iso 1600 could
only get half the shot. So I bemusedly did first the left half then the
right; imagining what the Picasso people in the middle might look like. I
doubted the algorithm in the cs4 raw Photoshop bridge software would able to
pick it out. I was wrong. It had been through this before. Came out
perfectly. Its the perfect way to get group shots now as far as I can tell.

The shots I did moments later at the very top of the balcony were not even
near as clear. That's becaue in effect the stitch shot was medium format.
That's  my view of it at least; in more ways than one.

I'm in the bass section. But you can't see me there. Because I was taking
the pictures. Its hard to hit those low notes plus get the shot at the same
time. I cant run that fast.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Choir and orchestra stitch)