Subject: [Leica] Camera as video, MII
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:51:31 -0400

> I found this info interesting as well:
>
> <http://www.digitalcinemafoundry.com/2010/04/19/the-last-3-minutes-behind-the-
> scenes/>

The last episode I just saw of House  was all done on the still camera I
read later. The Canon 5d or whatever. You can see it on Hulu. Its quite
blue. It's called "Help Me". And excellent acting and story telling as well.
A building collapsed and there were many tight spots too shoot with a normal
video camera would not work. Though we all know they have those which fit in
the palm of hour hand. Those are what I want.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

http://www.hulu.com/watch/148547/house-help-me#s-p1-so-i0