Subject: [Leica] completely ON TOPIC post about wristwatches
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:46:52 -0400

I have a Bulova Accutron, like all the cool kids. In short months I need to
spin the hands around an absurd number of times to get the date from "30" to
1 and it's rubbing all the skin off of my Shutter Pressing Finger which is
seriously impacting my photography (by "seriously" I mean "not really"). Is
there some sort of stem wrench that jewelers use for doing that? Or should I
just clamp my electric drill around the thing?

Kyle "BoneFinger" Cassidy

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] completely ON TOPIC post about wristwatches)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] completely ON TOPIC post about wristwatches)