Subject: [Leica] completely ON TOPIC post about wristwatches
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:17:48 -0400

ha.  try using an omega speedmaster day-date.  if you overshoot setting
the days by one (applying just an extra foot pound per second per
second), you have to roll through 364 days and 12 months to get back to
where you wanted to be.

or, if you are in the months of feb,apr, jun, sept or nov and relatively
close to the end of the month, put up with being 24-hours-displaced for
a fortnight.

-rei