Subject: [Leica] Don't touch that, it's minty!
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:17:19 -0400

1. minty has been a term used on that site for quite a while now,
certainly the past 10 years.  in this context, it connotes "mint
condition" without precisely stating so.

2. "minty", as in "minty fresh," the way us Americans best remember it
from the old Scope mouthwash ad campaign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FExiiR0cSkQ

3. "minty" in the urban dictionary.  i hope definition 3 is what sellers
are attempting to evoke: "brand new, mint, fresh and clean, combo of hot
and cool, breathtaking, perfect, amazing, gorgeous and/or beautiful."
The breadth of the other definitions is extraordinary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=minty

-rei