Subject: [Leica] PESO: Concert
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:03:23 -0400

Thanks for the info. I'm going to start trying to develop my own film. I've
downloaded the Kodak booklet for it's Plus-X and Tri-X and just need to do a
little more reading up on it before I tackle it. So if you do a 1:1 dilution
(with water? distilled water? something else?) do you double the wait time?

And -- if that's the Coppertone girl, it's after the ugly break-up of her
parents and a few years of drug and alcohol abuse.