Subject: [Leica] OT: Vuescan help with Kodachrome
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:23:31 -0400

Jim,

I have not had time to do scanning recently but my Epson scanner scans
Kodachrome tends to blue. Using a calibration slide helps a lot though the
result is still not quite true to the original without some more post-scan
colour adjustment. I am still not satisfied with my scanned result. When I
have time, I will get back to it.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Vuescan help with Kodachrome)