Subject: [Leica] OT: Vuescan help with Kodachrome
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:00:38 -0400

On May 09, 2010 at 02:51 PM -0500, James Laird wrote:
> I've just started using Nikon Scan and Vuescan and I'm having trouble
> getting  good scans of Kodachrome with Vuescan. All the scans have a blue
> overcast like they need a skylight filter.

I was just scanning some old Kodachrome in Nikonscan last night.  My scans
tended a bit towards blue, especially if they had bad exposure.  I know that
doesn't really help, but you are not alone.

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] OT: Vuescan help with Kodachrome)