Subject: [Leica] OT: Good B+W Lab
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:58:14 -0500

Mark,

No I'm still shooting some digital, I just felt like getting my hands
wet again. And black and white, especially Tri-X black and white, has
always had a certain look, a certain charm that I can't seem to ever
duplicate with digital. Maybe it's my lack of skills, I don't know. I
also sent my CL to DAG for a CLA and meter recalibration so I can put
silver oxide batteries in it. I'm going to load it with Tri-X and use
it for my carry camera again with the 40 and 90.

Of course the cameras and film will actually be the only 'traditional'
part. I intend to scan, photoshop and print the shots I like from the
contact sheet. I just felt like giving film another try. Probably just
'middle aged' crazy but it'll be fun.

Jim Laird