Subject: [Leica] OT - Lightroom 3 Beta 2
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:31:55 +0100

Thanks Jeff, and I hear what you are saying but you are missing the point of
my question. To get my iMac to run in 64 bit mode I need to hold down the 6
& 4 keys on startup. If I do not do this, does LR still AUTOMATICALLY run in
64 bit mode or will it run in 32 bit as that is what the computer is doing?

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)