Subject: [Leica] OT - Lightroom 3 Beta 2
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:26:18 -0400

2010-04-22-09:47:04 Gerry Walden:
> To use LR3 in 64 bit do I have to specifically restart my iMac in 64 bit
> or will the program take care of things.

Find the application (presumably in /Applications) and right-click
(control-click if you still have a one-button mouse).  From the menu
which appears, choose Get Info.  If "Open in 32-bit mode" is NOT
checked, it should be trying to run in 64-bit mode if possible.

If you change this, exit and restart Lightroom for the change to take
effect.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OT - Lightroom 3 Beta 2)