Subject: [Leica] New Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH. #11663
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:06:18 -0400

Actually Nikon introduced the floating element in the 24mm in 1967,
their first. Mine is a 1972 model which I had converted to AI in 1980
or so. I still have that lens plus the AF version. I have most of the
Nikon MF lenses which were given new life with the release of the D700.

I also have the 35mm Summilux ASPH which I plan to keep.

Len