Subject: [Leica] M9 'Err' - Faulty Shutter
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:59:07 -0500

I don't take the M8 out unless I have a backup camera because it has been
such a clam. It's a shock to one's system to go from one's Leica being the
most reliable camera to being the least reliable camera. I predicted that
Leica would go into bankruptcy based on the number of defective digital
cameras they released, but that hasn't been the case (the part about going
bankrupt).

Jeffery