Subject: [Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:10:52 -0400

Marty--
Watch out. I foresee doctrinal trouble.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss)
Message from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss)
Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Wow, the last word on Bokeh, from Zeiss)