Subject: [Leica] Sunday flowers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:50:30 -0500

Lluis,

I can see your disappointment.  With respect to the first one, it appears to
me that you have adequate shutter speed margin to allow you to stop down two
stops to gain some more DOF, while still keeping the background blurred.

The hardest thing for me to become accustomed to, when using macro lenses,
is the narrow DOF when photographing subjects at very close distances.  If I
recall correctly, when using the 1:1 attachment, the 60 Macro requires one
to shoot at f/22.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA