Subject: [Leica] Anyone use Aperture for the Mac?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:59:52 +0200

Jeffery,

I tend to simplify the things, the life is already quite complicated.
I've tempted sometimes to download the trial version of Aperture or
LR, but I've never do it, maybe I'm wrong..., I prefer expend my time
producing pictures than tryng how can I improve, maybe because the
time is very appreciated for me, I have few time, as many of us.

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/04/2010, a las 22:01, Jeffery Smith escribi?: