Subject: [Leica] Anyone use Aperture for the Mac?
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:19:45 +0100

Yep me for one.  I've been using it since version 1 when it was a bit buggy
but version 3 is amazing (try dodging and burning with edge detection on if
you need to see why) It's not the easiest program to learn if you are used
to Photoshop but when you do you can work very quickly indeed.  I got a free
copy of Lightroom with the M9 but I've only used it once and it seemed OK.
It would be a pain for me to move my library and learn a new system so I'll
be sticking with it.

Neil

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Anyone use Aperture for the Mac?)
Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Anyone use Aperture for the Mac?)