Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted for carry camera.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:52:47 +0530

Mark,
Nowadays built in sensor cleaning is so good that dirty sensors are
virtually a thing of the past. As an example, in the extreme dust of
Bandhavgarh (you have to see it to believe it, it was an eye opener even for
me), Howard & I were merrily swapping lenses, I was putting teleconverters
on and taking them off and my ancient (by digital age) Nikon D300 still does
not have a dust mark on the sensor. I change lenses as I wish nowadays, it
really is not a problem any more, I just program the camera to run the the
dust cleaning program whenever I switch on and switch off the camera.
Cheers
Jayanand