Subject: [Leica] ADVICE- CARRY CAMERA
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:18:09 +0200

I like very much this image, very well viewed.

The shutter lug is even noticeable for me when I use the M8, I'm used
to shot with the M's and I realize that sometimes the reaction time of
the M8 compared to the Ms seems to me a bit slower

Cheers
Lluis

El 10/04/2010, a las 15:42, Roger Rubin escribi?: