Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted for carry camera
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 22:33:07 -0500

Vince,

What Larry wants IMHO doesn't exist, not yet anyway. At least I've not
found it yet and I've been looking for a teeny beast like he wants for
some time. A digital camera with a good optical finder as well as
great image quality that you can slip in your pocket is a dream for a
lot of us. Here's hoping we  see it come true someday!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone