Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted for carry camera
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:57:32 -0500

Vince,

I like my G11 a lot, but I almost NEVER use the optical viewfinder.
It's squinty and not very clear even with diopter correction and gives
you an incredibly poor idea of the actual field of view of the lens.
IMHO, it's worthless, except as an emergency finder when bright
sunlight or some other factor makes the LCD impossible to use. That's
why I bought my GH1. Well actually I bought it so I could use my Leica
and Nikon glass, but the viewfinder was the bonus that sealed the deal
for me.

Jim