Subject: [Leica] Friday Rabsflower yellow and gray
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:16:44 -0400

Mark
I saw this picture earlier today because I was looking for something else
and ended up on the LUG gallery home page and your mug was on there among
the other galleries that came up and I saw you have four pictures up now
instead of two so I checked it out.

And I liked it very much.

As much as I liked it I also like hearing you talk about it (which is seeing
you write about it but you write in your own voice so it's just like hearing
you talk).

Someday before I croak I'm going to start a list of the people I've known
who seem to me to be Real Artists -- not hte most accomplished I've known
perhaps nor the most famous, just undeniably the real thing, live it eat it
sleep it etc and can't do otherwise -- and though I know you only through
this venue and for a short time I suspect strongly your name will be on
there.

Vince