Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 01:26:37 -0400

> I believe it has to do with the fact that IS is built to compensate shake.
> It
> does this by allowing the lens group to unlock and move. When there is no
> shake, like when on a tripod and IS is on,  the unlocked lens group is
> subject
> to electronic feedback which can induce vibrations.
> Rob

Use ant vibration with a tripod and  What happens then is the ground starts
shaking like a mini earthquake and the picture comes out perfectly clear but
you need get your molars checked.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless RabsBerry

If you were shooting your version of "Man Jumping Over Puddle, Paris" you'd
get a mini tsunami effect. It would be best to go to slightly higher ground.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner