Subject: [Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:06:11 -0400

> I've tried both CCD and CMOS, and I prefer CCD.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

The whole CCD vs. CMOS thing is out of my realm as well as I bet anyone's
here but it is interesting the one thing I read a few days ago  saying
Leica's was the only CCD left and all the rest of them were CMOS. Made me
wonder if it was really a corner they were in and not a such a good thing.
At any rate it was A START. And not such a rocky one.
The Leica IIIb was better than the IIIa was it not? You live and you learn.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor)